Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I completely and utterly failed the TFA essay on my standards. On the bright side, it's Friday! I don't know what to do for the weekend, except homework. I did so much homework this week; it has become a second nature for me. It's the weekend of spirited trick-or-treaters who go door to door seeking pleasure in wondrous treats of sugar and candy. Monday is a Faith Day, where we are given a day off. Thank goodness, I can relax for a day and then focus completely on my essay re-write and Math midterm review.



I still need to present my country research presentation which has been like 10 pounds of bricks on my shoulders. The introduction of this IA thing is interesting because we can research something we have a passion for; although I think we are limited to the bounds of Social class. Nothing interesting has happened this week, so there is a limit to how much I can spew out my thoughts. Finally there is a Math midterm on Wednesday that I have been drastically trying to study for, just by doing this three page double-sided page

We are starting a new module in Foods class, luckily for me, I've earned two credits so far by passing the past few modules. For this module we are going in depth with milk and egg products. Finally, something I'm actually competent in with cooking. I was really surprised when I first walked into Foods class, because despite being a three credit course, there is much work to do. I was expecting that we would just finish a bible long worth of notes and assignments, and then we start cooking consecutively for the next three months. Boy was I wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

War

Hayek vs. Keynes

Followers