Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Toonie Tuesday

At home, on a Tuesday. We've just recently completed the epic three hour stress and management training session in hope of relieving any past tensions. In the stress session, I closed my eyes and began to relax from the words spoken by our wise Psychology teacher, who is currently on the quest of her ph.D. I began to feel at ease at our exercises and just fell asleep altogether. Then, out of no where, horrible blank sheets of paper flew at me in every direction! None other than the horrid, and dastardly I.A research project, ! It's monstrosity consumed me whole, and I was entrenched in its horrid dimension. The papers soon bled red, stained with the ink that will sign the notorious F on my paper.  As I climbed to the gradually closing exit, pieces of paper, flew at me again with their razor-sharp edge. Before they could destroy me... I woke up, picked up my stuff at the conclusion of the session and left casually like nothing happened.

Okay, I really let my imagination let loose, plus it was a sign that I needed to get going on this research project. My parents should enroll me in a creative writing class or something. On the other note, I have started on my I.A. I've accomplished gathering my ten sources, correctly sourcing them using the Chicago style format. Then, I started skimming through the sources to see which was most ideal on my research project. I have arrived at the conclusion of a paper written by a Harvard student, and a paper written by another.

My ecological footprint on Tuesday? A crap load. It was none other than Toonie Tuesday. We seriously didn't have anything to eat at home because my dad had a meeting while my mom had to work longer due to the absence of an employee. I was already tired from eating after the second drumstick. Those things are really heart-stoppers.  In the aftermath, there was a huge pile of red boxes all piled up on top of each other. We are really destroying the planet with all the waste that needs to be disposed after a fast food meal. Again, I arrive at the conclusion that our world will collapse. We can not see what future lies ahead. Maybe we will perfect a bio-fuel that is globally used? Or maybe we destroy thermodynamics and find a cheap way to create energy? (probably never going to happen)



The second law of thermodynamics says that everything will slowly deteriorate (die).

No comments:

Post a Comment

War

Hayek vs. Keynes

Followers