Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hump Day

I've decided to take the initiative and blog during the week instead of cramming it all on the weekend, so I actually have some decent time to work on my I.A on Friday. We are currently wrapping things up in S.S and L.A. I can't wait for the long semester break. I feel like I'm missing on a couple hours of sleep. The conference is tomorrow afternoon, and unfortunately, I miss a religion quiz. I have to make it up by writing it early in the morning at first period where I'm still delusional. Math is still a pain, as always.

In other news, I'm going to be moving houses this or next month. My parents have been having a lot of meetings lately to discuss the mortgage. If we sell this house, we can probably pay for 80% of the mortgage for our new house. So we had a mortgage consultant, and it is none other than Mr.Tong, the husband of Ms.Tong who currently teaches my friend's science I.B. class. She actually came in to said hi for a second, but unfortunately, I was in the shower doing my business.

For my ecological footprint as of today, I've showered, used the toilet, and many other things that consume water. I drink water itself. The more you drink, the more you pee, stop drinking water, stop flushing, and we will have freshwater for the next century! Just kidding. I'm actually worried about the future of our planet. Our population has nearly doubled since the past few decades, and it will only keep increasing. With more people, our resources will be depleted significantly faster. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

War

Hayek vs. Keynes

Followers